18.09.2013 | Budapest
CluStrat: Cross-fertilization workshop
The Cross-fertilization workshop on 18.09.2013 opened up a forum for exchange between European Transnational Cooperation (ETC) projects dealing with issues similar or complementary to CluStrat.
The workshop took place on 18 September 2013 in Budapest. In the first workshop session, CluStrat plus four thematically related projects and initiatives have presented their aims, approach and activities (For the agenda please click here).
The project presentations can be downloaded here:
- CluStrat (presentation by Verena Neubauer, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum)
- Cluster PoliSEE (presentation by Francesco Molinari, SVIM, Sviluppo Marche SpA - Technical Secretariat of Marche Region)
- Cluster COOP (presentation by György Szabó, Ministry for National Economy Hungary)
- ClusteriX (presentation by Erika Schwaiger, ecoplus. The Business Agency of Lower Austria)
- Next Generation Competitiveness Initiative (presentation by Alan Paic, OECD Investment Compact for South East Europe)
Synergies and options for future cross-project collaborations between individual projects have been discussed between all participants during the second workshop part. Several future issues and challenges have been identified to be of relevance by the participating initiatives.
The workshop was targeted to CENTRAL EUROPE and other European / transnational cooperation projects dealing with clusters, cluster and innovation policy issues, against the general background of regional Smart Specialization. Emerging Industries, implementation of Key-enabling Technologies (KET) as well as several cross-cutting issues including Internationalization, Knowledge and Technology Transfer and Gender in Innovation have formed the thematic framework of the workshop.
For more information take a look at the report from the workshop.