20.03.2012 | Stuttgart
Clusters - an innovation environment for gender?
Conference session to share the experiences of the Nordic Countries in Gender Mainstreaming in Clusters
During the Final Conference of the European project GENDERA - Gender Debate in the European Research Area, a CluStrat session was scheduled. The objective of the session was to share the experiences and case studies made by the Nordic Countries in Gender Mainstreaming in Clusters.
The session took place on 20 March 2012 in Stuttgart. The participants discussed with five speakers from Sweden and Norway:
- Inger Danilda, Encounter AB and „IT, Innovation and Gender“, Sweden
- Kerstin Hindrum, Project Coordinator “All Aboard”, Swedish Marine Technology Forum, Sweden
- Marita Svensson, Cluster Representative & Project Manager, Fiber Optic Valley, Sweden
- Susanne Andersson, Ph. D. Gender Researcher, Stockholm University / Vinnova, Sweden
- Torunn Aass Taralrud, Director Regional Office Oppland County, Innovation Norway, Norway
The session was chaired by Dr. Petra Püchner, coordinator of CluStrat. You can view or download the presentations of the speakers by clicking their names.